ZOLOZ eKYC SaaS updates 2023-12-08
Published on December 08, 2023.
ZOLOZ Feature Release
- Added image rotation algorithm for Face Compare. Rotated face images can be pre-processed and transformed into upright face images.
- Face images rotated by 90°, 180°, and 270° can all be pre-processed.
- The largest face will be selected when more than one face is detected.
- Added a series of parameters for Real ID. You can set value for these parameters to configure features in
operationMode. If any of these parameters is passed in, the default values of other parameters take effect. In this case,
operationModedo not take effect, even if their values are passed in. For more information about the parameter, see API Reference.
- Upgraded deepfake algorithm model for Real ID and Face Capture, improving the interception rate of injection attacks.
- Upgraded risk module (IDN Lite) of Real ID for better stability, added
transaction_idfields into idNetworkDetails, and set previous
ekyc_idfield results as null. For more information about the parameter, see API Reference.
- Optimized the page of Verification Result in h5 demo for Real ID.
- optimized field messages and categorized result fields
- Changes of UI Configuration function in Portal:
- Added an animation switch, which enables users to turn off the prompt animation when scanning ID documents. By default, the prompt animation function is ON.
Note: The document animation function is supported in specific Native SDK versions (Android SDK: versions above 188.8.131.52907171559; iOS SDK: versions above 184.108.40.206024185824)
- Added default selection of Deep-scan in Preview Area.
- Added a language prompt pop-up window, which will pop up when users select a language unsupported in ZOLOZ.
- Optimize the display effect of Multi-angle configuration (for HKID whose doctype includes 08520000001 and 08520000002)
Native SDK Version Release
- Optimized the detection for document type error for Real ID and ID Recognition, reducing time to identify document type errors.
- The title bar of customized Face guide page to be hidden has been supported for Real ID in iOS SDK. Please refer to How do I hide the face guide page's title bar in Native SDK? for the specific operating instructions.
- Optimized Error Pop-up Window messages for Real ID and ID Recognition, improving the accuracy of messages and facilitating users to locate the cause of current errors.
Notes: Some of the aforementioned features require the Native SDK to be upgraded to the latest version:
- iOS SDK Version: 220.127.116.11206170557 (Demo link for new features: https://github.com/zoloz-pte-ltd/zoloz-demo-ios )
- Android SDK Version: 18.104.22.168205171033 (Demo link for new features: https://github.com/zoloz-pte-ltd/zoloz-demo-android )