ZOLOZ eKYC SaaS updates 2023-10-20
Published on October 20, 2023.
- In the Portal's UI Configuration page, rich text editing support (i.e. bold, font-size, color, etc.) has been added for the prompt text at the bottom of face scanning pages. This feature is available for Real ID and Face Capture.
Note: Updating the SDK is required to use this feature.
- In the Portal's UI Configuration page, support for empty-line has been added for the prompt text at the bottom of Real ID and Face Capture Web SDK's face scanning pages.
- Added a prompt to remind users to capture the front and back of their documents in Real ID and ID Recognition Web SDK's auto-scan version.
- Added new prompts on the scanning pages of Real ID and ID Recognition Native SDK, such as:
- The environment is too dark or too bright.
- The document portrait photo is blurry.
- Optimized Real ID ekycResults:
- For initialization failures, ekycResult will be changed from Failure to VoidCancelled, it will no longer be counted as Failure.
- For multiple document retries and when the number of retries has been exceeded, ekycResult will be changed from Failure to VoidCancelled.