ZOLOZ eKYC SaaS updates 2023-05-12
Published on May 12, 2023.
- Real ID: Add back image capture support for IDs including:
- UK driving licenses
- Singapore NRICs
- Indonesia local IDs (KTP)
This provides the option for double-sided captures when using Real ID product.
- Optimization for ZOLOZ Portal's error messages containing case search queries longer than 30 days. Text alerts have been enhanced to improve readability.
- In the ZOLOZ Portal dashboard, support has been added for Face Capture, Face Compare, Connect and ID Recognition products, providing a more comprehensive range of data reports (temporarily available on AWS instance).
- Face Capture's userID field has been extended to a maximum length of 64 bits.
- Connect product users will now be able to cancel enrollment which allow users to easily and compliantly delete their registration information.
- The system return codes for Connect product have been optimized. Previously, only "SYSTEM ERROR" would be returned.
- Improved face image quality control for Black List products and added new face image items using the face quality model detection. This ensures target interception rates and reduces human errors.
- For illegal transactionIds detected in the checkresult interface, "ILLEGAL_ARGUMENT" will now be returned instead of "SYSTEM_ERROR". This enhancement applies to all products except Real ID.
- Optimized IDN or risk strategy exception handling logic for Real ID product.
- Fixed a bug in Face Capture's Web SDK where closed-eye captures were not being taken.
- Fixed iOS 16.3.1 camera rotation issue for Web SDK.
During the photo-taking process, when the user taps to retake an ID card, the screen will first rotate by 90 degrees, making it difficult to take the photo normally. This issue has now been fixed.
- Fixed Real ID and Face Capture's Web SDK word wrapping issue.
English texts have now been optimized for line breaks.
- Optimized Real ID OCR results for Hong Kong IDs which do not have Chinese Name fields.