ZOLOZ eKYC SaaS updates 2023-09-08
Published on September 08, 2023.
- Added a request parameter that can be used to identify a specific user for Face Compare.
- Updated compare API parameters, see the API Reference for more details.
- Added new document types for Real ID and ID Recognition demo apps.
- Brazilian IDs and Brazilian Driver's Licenses are now supported.
- For Indonesia's eKTP document, a new
COUNTRYfield of OCR result key has been added.
- OCR recognition field has been changed from
COUNTRYon the portal.
- Added a new
COUNTRYfield under OCR result keywords for Real ID and ID Recognition. The original
COUNTYfield will be set to deprecated and will still be maintained until the 31st of December, 2023. Afterwards, while the field is still retained, the value of it will no longer be guaranteed. Please refer to Document types supported and OCR results returned for more details.
- Optimized the default copywriting for UI configuration functions in the ZOLOZ Portal, as well as in the Native SDKs and Web SDKs of Real ID, Face Capture and ID Recognition, for better accuracy.
- This includes the page title, buttons, error message, and more.
- Optimized the quality of captured closed-eye face images in Real ID and Face Capture.
- Increased the quality threshold for closed-eye face images that are too blurry/obscured. If the closed-eye face image is too blurry/obscured, users will be still asked to blink. The interruption rate increase is less than 1%.
- Note: iOS SDK will be released later.
- Error Message are now able to display line breaks at specific positions for Real ID, Face Capture and ID Recognition Web SDKs.
Note: These notice updates may be reflected in the API Reference at a later release.